If you do not renew your subscription, you will be given enough time to backup your data from our data centers. Your data will not be lost.
We will contact you before the expiration of your selected subscription period. If you wish to renew your subscription, simply pay the amount due using your chosen payment method.
No. You can upload all file types. With the web browsers, the upload is supported up to 10 GB per file. If you don't have enough free space on your account, you can always extend it under "Change subscription".
Yes, with the web browser you can upload large files up to 10 GB directly to MyDrive. With the MyDrive Client you can also upload files larger than 10 GB.
Note that uploading large files may take some time depending on your internet connection. Therefore, also make sure that a stable internet connection is available.
Yes, a single folder cannot contain more than 10'000 files or folders in total (or 20'000 with MyDrive Pro). You can store more files by splitting them up into smaller folders.
Increase Windows 1'000 files limit (for displaying more than 1'000 files)
- Press Windows + R, type regedit in the open box, and then click Ok.
- Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\ from the drop-down structure in the left pane.
- Double click FileAttributesLimitInBytes in the right pane.
- Click the Decimal bubble under the Base section.
- In the Value data box, type 20000000, and then click Ok.
- Reboot your computer.
Yes, you can download multiple files / folders from MyDrive at the same time. Please note the following points:
- f you have selected many files / folders in the web browser, it may take a while until the ZIP file is created and the download starts.
- The limit is 10'000 files no larger than 30 GB total.
- We recommend the MyDrive Client for downloading multiple files / folders. Downloading is very easy and no ZIP file is created.
- Do you use a Download Manager?
Downloading multiple files doesn't work with most download managers, if you are using one please disable it and start the download directly in your browser.
Yes, MyDrive Sync synchronizes the selected data between your MyDrive account and the computer. This way you always have the latest versions of all data at hand. It works like this:
- The synchronization is done to the MyDrive account completely automatically. As soon as something has changed, for example when a file or folder has been added or an existing file has been edited or deleted, MyDrive Sync updates these changes on all devices on which you are logged in.
- As soon as there is an active internet connection, the data is updated in the background. If you are offline, the data will be synchronized automatically as soon as the device is back online and MyDrive Sync is started.
- Select the sync direction for each folder during setup.
Yes, when you delete data, it is automatically moved to the Recycle Bin for 30 days. In case of need, you can easily restore the data this way.
If the data was deleted in the recycle bin, it is still available in the backup for 28 days. Please contact us if you want to restore your data.
On the website MyDrive this is only possible if you're using a different browser for each account.
When using WebDAV, it's usually possible to set up multiple connection profiles in your client that can be used simultaneously.
If you use Windows Explorer and can't change the saved account credentials, follow these steps to delete them:
- Open Start → Run
- Enter rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr and click OK
- Select the entry for webdav.mydrive.ch and click Remove
- Logout or reboot Windows to apply the change
You can upload your files to MyDrive directly and easily via drag & drop using the web browser. To do this, select the corresponding files in your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder. Now drag these files into the browser window in which MyDrive is open.
Yes, with MyDrive Client you have a file manager at your disposal. You can easily copy or move files or entire folder structures from MyDrive to the local drive or vice versa. The data can also be copied or moved directly and easily via drag & drop. You can store your most important folders under Favorites. This gives you the possibility to upload these folders to MyDrive with one command, and thus all modified or newly created files.
You can open and edit files on MyDrive simply by double-clicking on them. After saving, the upload still needs to be executed.
Under "Help" in the MyDrive Client you will find a short description and meaning of each icon.
With MyDrive Client you can also upload files larger than 10 GB to MyDrive, provided you have enough free space.
You can also use the MyDrive Client as a guest user. You will see all the data accessible to you. Depending on the guest privilege, the functions for uploading, creating folders and deleting are also available to you.
No, but you can use our MyDrive Client or WebDAV. This will give you similar functionality to the FTP offering. If you're interested in normal FTP storage, please have a look at our Swiss Premium FTP offers.
The prices differ depending on the ordered quantity. Hint: The more you order, the cheaper.
After you have signed up for free, use our price calculator under "Change subscription" to get the exact price.
Follow the steps below to install the MyDrive client on Arch Linux (AntergOS).
- Install the package dpkg from the AUR sources of Arch-Linux.
- Download MyDrive-client Linux x64 (DEB)
- Give the Debian package of the "MyDrive-client" root privileges
- Start with dpkg -i paketnam.deb